Sergey Lazarev Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan forum of Sergey Lazarev, multitalented artist.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sergey's Official Diary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SuperGirl

SuperGirl

Sergey's Official Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sergey's Official Diary   Sergey's Official Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:03 am

09 June, 2009 @ 00:37
I began to rebound ...

Well, I sort of went away from the celebration of the Victory! Now I’m tring to recall what happened to me in the past few days! About the award itself I will not talk much, as you all have seen, the prize was great! Only a few details worth to mention! The day before the awards, I rehearsed with the ball and we constantly broke it, it did not want to move, it did not want to go up! In the end, I went to rehearsal at 4.30 am again! I was there till 16.00 and I realised that soon begins the Red (Green) track! Quickly assembled and go! This year me and Kudrya decided to order (or rather Mischa ordered thanks to him) two white horses and carriage to drive up nicely for the Olympic! It really turned out nice and impressive. However, one of the horses leaded directly to this most dirty track, where a passing car smeared and spread us with dirt! Ha-ha! And all who came after asking «Whom is this damaged thing?», «Yes, Lazarev has arrived !»)))) hahahaha!

The award was a success! I performed «LAZERBOY» worthy, and most importantly live. Well, somebody's got to the finals of the plate in the nomination of the best performers from the hands of Igor Krutoy and Lara Fabian! To say that I was happy, not expressive enough! I was ecstatic! Thanks again to everyone who supported me and voted!

I promised many times that if I win, then I will have a great after-party!) I moved from words to deeds! I relaxed, relaxed, had fun, observed until 7 am! Came home on the horns and slept! (Ministry of Health warns: Alcohol is Unhealthy)

Woke up at 4th of June, and I realised that I had bought tickets for Lera to the concert of Lara Fabian! Leray called me and we went to the concert! It was unreal! We sat in the 2 nd row. Amazing singer and energy! It is a pity that there were major hits it! I really wanted to hear the song live, under which we Nastya Grebenkin made their most beautiful room, but alas, this song is not heard! But still, I stand up once and she saw me! COOL! And she showed me that she’s happy to see me personally! It was a pleasure! The evening was great!

Then, in all white (this was the dress code), me and Kudrya went to Club PACHA where MTV satisfied the pre-festival club SENSATION! Crowds in white dresses, good music and atmosphere! I liked it! Well done!
On Sunday, I have been stayed home all day! I watched TV, ate and relaxed! Cool !))))))))))

Well, this morning, I had to wake up early. I went to the studio to record (WARNING!), The new Russian track!))) Hit from the clouds LAZERBOY! ))) песня The song is called «FOUND ME» Prime planning to do at the end of July !!))) you’ll like it!

To be continued .....

Ps Tomorrow from 15 to 16, I will be at LOVE RADIO !!!)) Call us!
Back to top Go down
https://lazarevobsession.forumotion.net
SuperGirl

SuperGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sergey's Official Diary   Sergey's Official Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:03 am

11 June, 2009 @ 21:52
Toooooothacheeee

My tooth hurts! I can not think about anything (((((((( As always, before any charge event occurs such garbage !!(((
I have been at the dentist but it was better before it By the way, the dentist, of course, did some things!! I got an injection and everything was good! I had a couple of times with a dentist when I fell asleep in the chair with open mouth)))

In short, it is better to prevent! Go to check your teeth more often, so there will be no need to drill!)))

Today I will sleep with pain !!!(((((
Back to top Go down
SuperGirl

SuperGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sergey's Official Diary   Sergey's Official Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:04 am

16 June, 2009 @ 03:44
LONDON I'm here!

Welcome again!
There were a great number of responses to my previous blog post about my toothache! I’ve got a lot of recipes and tips! Thank you very much! Soon it will be possible to release a book-

«Traditional recipes for toothache from Sergey Lazarev and his fans»!)

I can reassure you about me, I feel better)! Although, after all, this tothace affected on my schedule I had to adjust this case and I had to be at home most of the weekend! Although after all, went out of the house to congratulate Mischu because of his Birthday! Very big boy!
Mischa God bless you again! Thank you very much for your help and support! May this year will be very happy! Health and patience!

Good news for those who waiting for a new Russian-language track! One of these days we'll finish! Just SUPER! Autumn’s hit! I believe in it very much! The premiere will be at the end of July! The track is called ««НАЙДИ МЕНЯ». I’ll publish the lyrics slightly in advance so you can observe it!

Now I am on the way to London! Flying! I’m sitting on a plane and I’m writing)

I’ll record 5 songs in London! The schedule is complicated therefore, there will be no time to tour and entertainment! However, as always!) Although the agreement with OKIMO (my keyboardist) and Robert (drummer) met and skip the glass of soda ))))!

LONDON LET’S FACE !!!!!
Back to top Go down
SuperGirl

SuperGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sergey's Official Diary   Sergey's Official Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:04 am

18 June, 2009 @ 02:37
In process ...

Working in full swing! 3 songs have already been written! Everything is going well!
Some sadness inside ... But it helps to write ..
Back to top Go down
Lazergirl
Admin
Lazergirl

PostSubject: Re: Sergey's Official Diary   Sergey's Official Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:13 pm

20 June, 2009 @ 07:08
I'm back!)

So come to the end of the scheduled studio session in London! This time I worked with new producers and writers! Completely different people with totally different approaches to work! In general, as I’ve already wrote, I was satisfied with the process! Now, the important thing is that I will not disappointed in the final results! There are complicated job details! But the songs are killer! I guarantee! Now the most difficult-to choose the next single and the song which of the video will be shot! The album is not finished! There will be still one or two studio session! I want to make a perfect album, and topical!

One day I managed to break free early (usually in the studio, I worked from 10 am to 10 pm) and go to a new musical «Sister Act». The musical based on the film «Act, sister» from Whoopy Goldberg! I love this movie, and when I saw the posters immediately wanted to go! Friends, this is something! Very funny and nice! Awesome voice, good songs and funny jokes! I thought that it was difficult to make the best musical film of TC with Whoopy Goldberg no match, but they just did not worse! Super! Bravo! I have received such a pleasure! I left the theater in raptures and with the understanding that we would not have understood this, and never would! Another mentality! We musicals, even the most successful, go up to a year, then closed, TC people do not go! This is sad! Not in our culture musicals!

I’ll tell funny stories that happened to me at the hotel! By the way, Russians are already everywhere! Maid opened the door of my room with the question «Can I leave?», But when they saw me she shouted «This is YOU?? Are you here?» In short, she recognised))) But the story is not in this))) I had a beautiful modern room! And there was a shower cubicle, a door which opened inward and the corners were such silicone gaskets-suckers that water does not seep out of the shower! And I decided to open the door to get a towel. I hold the glass knob and I pulled it like hell but my hand was slippery and couldn’t open it. In short I was naked in the cabin trying to open it while I was soo laughing! Stupid situation! As a result, when the door handle dried, I managed to open the door!

In London, I feel very comfortable and quiet! I caught myself thinking that in London, I am more free! Nobody point finger at me and follow me. There were no nerves and bustle! But am I ready to live like this and let the popularity, fame and the excitement surrounding my person for such a permanent peace?

No .... I love who I am!
Back to top Go down
SuperGirl

SuperGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sergey's Official Diary   Sergey's Official Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:19 pm

25 June, 2009 @ 00:24
Travels continue ...

I have no luck with the weather conditions! Always rain or cold or wild! It happened in St. Petersburg, then in Arkhangelsk! In St. Petersburg I stand at this festival the second year in a row! I congratulated to the graduates) The temperature did not get warmer ! Well, in the evening, when the concert began, it was RAINING! I was so sorry for poor graduates who are prepared for this important day, doing hair, buying suits and dresses, and then they were totally wet!

By the way, I realized that I graduated 10 years ago!! SHSHSHSHIT how time flies so quickly!

My statement was scheduled for 1:10, I was the penultimate! But, as it usually happens in such large festivals, nothing went well, someone sang more songs some are simply did not sing.. As a result, as I was close to my performance the organizers came and tearfully asked me to cancel one song because they run out of time! Without much persuasion, I agreed to remove one song! But in the end they broadcasted only 2 songs of 4! Poor Quest Pistols, who performed after me was not in air at all!

After that I went to a party with Timati & Co! Back in 5 in the morning realised that I could sleep only 2.5 hours. So I set up the alarm at 7.30!

I woke up beause of the fact that someone burst into my room! ! It turned out being 8.20 and I slept all the world! ! Quickly like a bullet I flew to the airport! Succeeded!

Airplane straight to Arkhangelsk! There the weather was even colder than in St. Petersburg! Moreover, I hoped to get enough sleep, I thought that the concert will be at 9 pm, but I have been reported that it would be at 16.00 so I went into my room to gather strength!!!

At 16.00 I arrived to the area, which was filled with people! ! All were waiting for me! And they were really waiting! Despite the cold and all everything went well! After the concert I went to the restaurant «BobroFF» It was me who asked to go there to have dinner. After dinner, I wanted to leave a message in the guest book! And imagine! I found out MY message from 06.11.06! I remember that day! This was the first day of the tour «Don't be fake»! How long ago it was, and how much things have changed!

In the morning, I flew to Moscow! One day in Moscow and tomorrow I will travel again! Again, public playground! Again, graduates! Once again, Peter!

Then Yaroslavl, Blagorechensk, Tambov! So much things to do...
Back to top Go down
SuperGirl

SuperGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sergey's Official Diary   Sergey's Official Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:20 pm

26 June, 2009 @ 01:23
Peterhof!

The trip to Peterhof was a real shock to me! Friends, I didn't know that we have such a place! This is MUST BE visited by everyone! Last time I was so impressed by the French in Versailles, and I didn't know that we have the same beauty! Or Even Better!! Double pleasure that I have spoken on the territory of Peterhof for gold medal winners of St. Petersburg! It is the ground where imperial persons walked hunderds of years ago! Wow!
Back to top Go down
SuperGirl

SuperGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sergey's Official Diary   Sergey's Official Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:20 pm

26 June, 2009 @ 06:41
A legend died ..

Michael Jackson died! I'm crying ...
Back to top Go down
SuperGirl

SuperGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sergey's Official Diary   Sergey's Official Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:22 pm

28 June, 2009 @ 22:16
Michael Jackson is dedicated to ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mQFwF0gloI
Back to top Go down
SuperGirl

SuperGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sergey's Official Diary   Sergey's Official Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:24 pm

29 June, 2009 @ 01:56
Michael Jackson is dedicated to ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmBNIEr17aw

Thanks Ole Solovey for implementing ideas.

Volodia Shirokova for photos.

Michael Jackson because he was! He will be the Great King of Pop Music!
Back to top Go down
SuperGirl

SuperGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sergey's Official Diary   Sergey's Official Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:25 pm

12 July, 2009 @ 02:37
My final post about this ...

Michael Jackson's everywhere! In almost every shop and cafe they're playing his songs, every music store in Europe and America sell his placards with the date of birth and the date of death! His albums of all times now occupy the first 5 places in the sales charts! His concerts in the DVD re-millions! He is called 'The Legend'!
TOO LATE, PEOPLE! Why he had to die, TO we all think of him and get his popularity BACK? WHY DON'T WE APPRECIATE WHAT WE HAVE AND APPREACIATE IT JUST WHEN IT IS GONE?

WE ARE STUPID SELFISH CREATIONS!
Back to top Go down
SuperGirl

SuperGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sergey's Official Diary   Sergey's Official Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:26 pm

17 July, 2009 @ 23:33
NEW SONG "FIND ME" (Text)

As promised !)))) Learn text! July 25, will sing! By the way, will soon appear on the channel concert video for the song "STEREO" (LIVE FROM ST.PETERSBURG)!

FIND ME

Couplet 1

Cold drops down from heaven on the palm,
Seared the sun did not catch the dawn.
On the streets of yellow leaves fallen
I go into emptiness, into the world of love is not knowable.
Blind hope, uplyvshaya at sea
Taking my happiness and sorrow.
Broken bridges between me and thee
Close my eyes - I have over the land.

Refrain

Find me at a height
I where the stars burn free,
Failed flying down to you;
Through thorns thoughts - as if in water.
Ghost shine
Distant planets
Blind eye
My complete sadness
For thousands of years
Like a fast run
All over
We did not let the love

Couplet 2

Missed call on my phone.
I once again down to the underground platform,
Float phrase somewhere hurrying,
I mchus in silence, no sound is present.
Blind hope uplyvshaya at sea
Taking my eternal sorrow,
Smashed bridges between me and thee,
Close your eyes - we are already above the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sergey's Official Diary   Sergey's Official Diary - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sergey's Official Diary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2